Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Alryts, Im at work now. Feeling so boring here. And the weather is so HOT. Just got the first customer of the day, lols. Using the internet. Yeahs, at this tym now. And the customer was the one who tried to cheat me when my bosses are not here. The story started like this : My lady boss went out to buy some stuff, and immediately she left, the customer asked a very stupid question. " Must I pay ? "

Obviously he'd got to pay ryts? Where got a free meal in this world? So I replied nicely and said, " Of cuz you'd to pay. And you'd used for 1hr plus, and that would be $3 plus, sir " I said SIR to him! And guess what, he took out a $1 coin and said, " This is my only money left. " He smiled aft that.

I called my lady boss and she came bek immediately. Then the funny part came. My lady boss said, " Sir, its $3 for your info." And the customer said, " Ohs, can I put this $1 as a deposit first? " Where got such thing ! If you'd no money, pls for heaven sake. Dun come and use the com. Like duh! In the end, He still pay $3. Somemore say no $$. He is just trying to cheat and deny from paying the bill. Hate this kind of people !

* Leeyee is coming my workplc for interview tml.

The bruise on my knee is getting bigger and swollen each day. BLUE-BLACK! Oh man, its so gross that wearing mini skirt makes it so obvious and guys would hab turn off aft seeing my pathetic knee.

Been so bz working and planning what to wear for the Mdm Wong's and Zouk Party. Im not sure if Im going to Mdm Wong, but I cfm will be going for the Zouk Party! Here I Come !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home