Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Im here to update my blog again. Im so pissed off. Just came across this particular customer. And its a LADY.

The story began like this :
" Hi, What would you like to have mdm? "
" Oh, I want a ice blended coffee. " Her friend said.

" How about you mdm ? " Looking at her,
" Can I have a fresh orange juice? and add abit of banana. "

" Oh, thats mean you want to have a mixture of fruit juice? "
" No, I just want to have 20% of the banana but at the price of the orange juice."

" Im sorry mdm, but if we serve you like this, how about the rest of the banana which is not blended? "
" Eat it up then ." And she actually smile and thinks it funny? And when I say I cant do this, she say " Oh yes, You can. Jus tell the person-in-charge will do. This is a kind of Singapore service, you know. "

What the.. Singapore service? Are you kidding. Just cuz you are a foreigner who come to Singapore for a tour and we'd to do what you want us to do? NO WAY! How bout I go to your country and say, I wan a lemon coke without lemon. Or rather I want a pepperoni pizza without any pepperoni? Like duh. So damn pissed off.

In the end, the lady chose to drink ICE BLENDED COFFEE after so many sayings. And she dowan milk. For heaven sake, we dun sell ice blended coffee with MILK. It is STATED in the menu. So I smiled sweetly at her and said, " alryts mdm, wait for awhile will you? "

So I complained to Jasmine ( my lady boss ). She was laughing and said, " sometimes you do meet loads of different and weird ppl." Yupps, I do agree.

I prepared the ice blended coffee and serve her. I haven even put the drink on the table and she already said: " I though I say I dowan milk ?"

" Yeahs, mdm, there is no milk in it, no worries. " My face was already looking very pissed off.

Her friend immediately add in : " There is no milk Jin ( maybe her name or something ). Its blended ice. "

"Oh, I thought it was milk. " She answered.

So I just fake a smile, served them and walked away. Jin? Her name? How about a jinx? Oh man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home