Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not sure when is the last time we actually hold hands and went out together. Not sure when is the last time we were holding hands and window-shopping together. Not sure when is the last time we hold hands and had the whole day to ourselves together.

So much doubts.

Not about leaving me alone, having dinner with your friends. Not about leaving you alone, having dinner with my friends. Not upset over this nor being alone, just upset on how you place me in your last whenever you are with your friends. Seems like a wild wolf who had been released from its own cage and forgotten who was the one who had been through so much with you.

Perfect in the surface. Life is so ironic.

I don't want a boyfriend, I want a real man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home