Thursday, May 15, 2008

What had been promised last night is a whole life promise.
Yes, we had always been able to cross all obstacles together, I know it.

On a lighter note, dearest booked a hotel room over the weekend for our 2nd year anniversary.
Well, I guess I should be more than happier thou most of the resorts & short getaways we went to ask are fully booked. Hongkong, Taipei, Genting, Bintan, Phuket, Bangkok. All fully booked.
Including Batam as well. (I should have book weeks ago)
Yes, I know this is a long weekend in which Monday is a public holiday. Duh, Riz Carton & Swissotel are fully booked as well.
So dearest booked Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. I told dearest we can go for Zouk/Phuture that night. HAHA.

Half an hour more, Im packing & leaving for home.
Yay-ness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home