Thursday, March 27, 2008

Woke up at a freaking time of 6am in the morning & get my ass outta the house at 7.20am.
Trained to TPY & took a bus to work.

First day of work..
Great, nice & best of all, I pick things up fast!
Learning the SAP system wasn't that hard as I thought.
Dearest had been calling me several times today cuz he was worried bout me. So cute, love him to the bits. =)
Colleagues are friendly. They guided me along & helped me with all those sales processing orders.
Yet, I only managed to leave the office at 6pm.
Damn shagged.

Dearest agreed to sponsor my cab fare home after work today cuz he knew I was tired & the new pair of heels which he bought for me yesterday had been hurting me the whole day.
My poor feet has blisters.
So sweet of baby!

It will be a long weekend for me this week. Dearest's colleague invited us over her place for housewarming buffet on Saturday & we're going on grocery shopping on Sunday for my new workstation.
Snacks, new cup, new stationary-holder & photoframe to place our photo!

Im off to bed now.
Have to adjust my timing back to early sunrise, early sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home