Sunday, February 03, 2008

Last night was clubbing session with my girlfriends at Phuture.
Melanie, Stef, Beka, Christie & Peiling.
Peiling brought her guy friend along, Johnathan.
Dearest picked all of them up at Cine and drove us to Zouk. Reached there around 10pm & there was like not much people yet. The crowd only swarmed in around 11pm.
Cam-whored & drank some brooze. There was some sort of breakdance "competition" among some guys at the dancefloor. LOL
25bucks for some danceshow? HAHA.
I had a hard time time juggling between my two sides of girlfriends. But Im glad all of them hit off pretty well. At least it shows how socialable & friendly we are. =))

Alot of things happened last night. Shall not elaborate more.
The music only can be hear-able after 2am. Christie was like freaking high & all of us had a hard time controlling her.
But still, I enjoyed my night with my girls.
Danced till lights on, 4am. Dearest came to fetch me and sent Stef & Beka back. Thanks baby!
Im lazy to elaborate more so shall let the pictures do the talking.




BEKA. Been ages I saw her mann.



STEF.



MELANIE. I LOVE HER TONS.




CHRISTIE.



PEILING.




L-R: Christie, Peiling & Fang.



My girls. Sexy us! HAHA.




L-R: Melanie, Stef, Christie, Fang, Peiling & Christie.




The girls who made up my night! I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home