Thursday, January 31, 2008

WeiFang is not a good girl today.
She did not mug for tomorrow papers at all. Cuz she was busy with her online mahjong!

Im so into holiday moods now! Can't wait for CNY to come so I can start off with my mahjong sessions!
First two days are mahjong sessions with aunts & cousins. Third & fourth day are reserved for Malaysia trip. Dearest has to work on the first two days. =(
Im still trying to persuade him to go with me to Malaysia. Heh.
After I come back to Singapore, will be mahjong sessions & more mahjong sessions with friends. HAHA.
I can't wait to go clubbing on Saturday with my girlfriends. Finally Im free from exams & school days.
Well, Im supposed to continue my study path for degree thou. Hmmm, I want to be as successful as dearest. I also want to have a degree cert like him. Dearest had been telling me private cert will be recognized. But dearest graduated from NTU, not those private schools. He won't know either. Guess he just want to console me. LOL.

Dearest don't allow me to go clubbing tomorrow night cuz I got paper on Saturday morning.
My mum is addicted to the online mahjong Im playing now. HAHA.

Okok, I shall go mug now.




Hello, COPYCAT. Do you enjoy reading my entries everyday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home