Monday, January 21, 2008

Firstly, wanna wish dearest a
Happy 20th Month Anniversary!

Had mugging session at Lesner's place in the noon. I nearly dozed off alot of times. Half of the afternoon was spent watching Good Luck Chunk in his computer. LOL.

Met dearest in town for shopping spree. Bought 2dresses only but dearest paid for all. Thanks baby! Saw Amanda & Jean at Far East. They were there just in time to give me an opinion on the dress I bought. Thanks girls!
Despite dearest being so shag, he still accompanied me. He had been slogging himself at work for weeks. New projects & overtime hours. He don't even have off days for CNY cuz he is working for Japan market.
Im such a bad gf. =(
Sooo, I send dearest home & trained home myself.

I guess pretty much Singaporeans are going to kill themselves tonight. Singapore shares dropped & inflation is occurring. Recession will be next.
Great, just when people are graduating & finding jobs, recession is going to happen. Prices increase, people are getting poorer.
Needy people can start to jump down from buildings soon.
I can start to be jobless in no time.
Oil prices are increasing. The next thing we know, everyone will have no money to buy oil and starve ourselves to death.
Cab fares are so high & everyday we have to squeeze ourselves in the train.
Please, let the economy improves.





Best Brother always, Lesner Chua!



The guy of my life, Heng HONGEN!





My 16years of real blood sister, WEINI.




Goodnight everyone! Gonna start mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home