Sunday, January 20, 2008

Im a happy girl today.
Finished my mahjong session at 7.30am in the morning. Trained to dearest's house after I went home to change.
Slept all the way to 8pm in the night. LOL.
Dearest don't bear to wake me up so he went for dinner himself and bought my dinner as well. Thanks baby.
Still, we managed to took some pictures while Im half-awake. HAHA.
One more hour to go & it will be our 20th month anniversary.
Can't wait to get to our 2yr anniversary.
God, Valentine's Day is coming. I haven't think of what to buy for dearest yet. Jen & I were so lost. Been discussing this topic for weeks. LOL.

Im freaking shag now. I still need to replenish my beauty sleep after I finish putting on my face mask. Dearest says Im very vain & says he is going to kill me if I don't hit the bed right now. =)
Nights.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home