Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A short update on what happened over the weekend.
And damn, Im freaking hungry now. Craving for Seoul Garden right now.. LOL.

6th Jan 08:

Woke up early morning and set off to Malaysia for cousin's wedding. Mummy hired a van and everybody gathered at my house.
It is nice to see my relatives getting married and having kids soon after. I wonder when will it be my turn. Hubby don't know want to marry me not. LOL.
But still, got plans to get married. We are saving up money now!

The ceremony started at 1pm and our table is the only Singaporean table. LOL.
Shall let the pictures do the talking..


Cousin & I in the van.



The groom & us.



With my Malaysian relatives.



The bride and the groom.



Dad & my aunt on the stage singing.



My 2 aunts..


My cousin's gf & I singing on the stage.


My Malaysia family.



5th Jan 08:

Met hubby at Tpy before heading off to town. Had LJS for dinner before meeting Shannon, Steven & Sherilynn. Off to Dragonfly to celebrate Sherilynn's birthday. Birthday girl was drunk and I had a hard time controlling her. LOL. Hubby had too much of drinks and he was high as well. Danced and danced. Home sweet home around 4am.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home