Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Say BYEBYE to 2007 & welcome 2008!

Year 2007 had been a great and bad year.
Friends come and go & my true friends are always there for me.
Hubby had been nice and real nice all the times.
Family is always there to support me in whatever decision I made.

My resolution for this very new year will:
STUDY HARD & GET A STABLE JOB.. so I can save up money with hubby & get married soon!
Im down with very bad cough and flu now and poor hubby was taking care of me the whole day.
Heh, my silly boy asked me not to quarrel with him anymore this 2008, especially over mahjongs! LOL.


Anyway, I din get to countdown last night with Jen cause I was uber sick. Just half an hour more to countdown and I went off. Hubby came to fetch me home.
Was at Acid Bar chilling. Guess I scared the wits out of Jen with my pale face and trembling body. HAHA.
Lucky she got plans after that. She went to find her eyecandy while hubby drove me to a place to see fireworks.
Still, I celebrated new year with hubby despite telling him I wont celebrate with him. HAHA.

Penguin also want to celebrate New Year!
HAHA, driving's dave car.


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
May 2008 be a better year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home