Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Well, I skipped lectures today and had to produce a MC for the absent leave if not Im going to get barred from exams. Like again?! Errr, Im feeling terrible when I woke up anyway.
Terence, being a nice friend, accompanyed me to Polyclinic and waited with me for a freaking 2 and a half hours. Great! Afterwhich, he sent me to Far East Plaza to find Jen. And thats when Im, being a good friend, comes in. Went to accompany Jen till she ends work at 9.30pm. See, like I say, Im a nice friend. My friends love me. HAHA.

Updates, gossiping, chatting and slacking. Jen is a bad worker. Dont ever hire her. HAHA.
Had KFC for dinner and damn, when am I gon to be on diet with the rate Im having my meals? LOL.
Been trying to persuade Jen to go clubbing this coming Saturday.

Alrights, Im off to sleep already. Got to wake up early morning to go over Belle's house for assignments and projects meeting and rush for a casting for Flesh Imp Fashion Show.
Wish me luck for the casting. =))
Nights everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home