Sunday, September 23, 2007

Okays, thats it. Jovin had gone to hubby's friend's house this morning. And yes, I cried in the cab when we were on the way tp SengKang. I miss Jovin right now. Miss her coming up to me to stroke her belly & miss her waiting at the door when I reach home. But I know she'll be happy with the new family. They have children and the house is bigger than mine.

I din know that teaching toddlers or small children can be a chore. Teaching reading and phonics had been a regular basis now since I started working at this enrichment hub.
Toddlers, playgroups and pre-nursery. Parents went in, sat down and stare at us. Hopping around, dancing around like a clown. Singing those nursery songs and seeing children doing the colouring on the worksheets.
It was joyful, I gon admit. But I cant stand parents who stare and doubt what we are doing. Like, "They are still small leh, you sure they understand what is occupation?", or "My child cannot stay with this blah blah blah." Complaints and complaints.

My boss asked if I wanna join their child care and be a full time pre-school teacher after I graduate. LOL. I think Im gon die from heart attack if I ever gon be a pre-school teacher. HAHA. But, I will consider bout it. Hubby said ever since I work at this child care centre, my temper and attitude turn for the better. HAHA. =))

Been a week since grandma passed away. Time passed so fast. Mummy said grandma did come back to visit us on the 7th day. Scared the wits out of siblings and I. Actually, on the 7th day, all of us did not dare to sleep. I thought I heard noise coming from the kitchen. LOL. Damn scary, but afterall, grandma is still my grandma. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home