Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today marks the 15th month anniversary of HUBBY and I!
HAPPY 15TH MONTH ANNIVERSAY, BABY!
We gone through soooo much all these while and I appreciate how you stood by me and walked through the path with me. I love YOU many many many!
Sooo, Hubby and I went to catch a movie last night and a dinner as celebration. LISENCE TO WED. Hmmm, quite funny. Give it 3.5/5 hamburgers. =))
Thought was a good show to catch on an anniversary thou. HAHA.

Anddddd, it had been a long time since I had a nice and long breakfast in the morning. Had breakfast at HK cafe at Cine with Jenny Yap yesterday morning. Sorry babe, to have waken you up in the morning. She was my last saviour you see. Many had drown.. LOL.

I know my recent entries are lacking of pictures. Hubby gave me a surprise on Saturday! The surpise was he managed to get the tickets for the firework celebration. HEH. I didn't manage to catch any fireworks this year. National Day was busying having mahjong session with friends from 2pm in the afternoon till 5am in the morning. LOL. The other day was supposed to catch fireworks as well but Im lazy to squeeze with people and having myself drenched with smell and sweat. Yikes, the thought of it is making me puke.
Was happy of course. Hubby came to fetch me from work and rushed all the way to CityHall but we waited for almost two hours before everything start. So you can imagine how early we reached lar. LOL. Anyway, my heart is filled with happiness. Like so many people were at the bridge standing while Im sitting down, slowly enjoying the fireworks. HAHA. Okays, I know I sound mean. HEH.
Im lazy to bluetooth the pictures taken yet but will upload pretty soon.

Pay-day coming soon.. happy happy happy.
Hubby promised me to have a short getaway after he catch up his work in the months later. Weekend Thailand trip will be nice thou. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home