Sunday, July 22, 2007

14th month anniversary was spent at Bishan J8 trying out the food-fair, 57-ed back to hubby's house and started our monopoly game. I own hubby 1 round!
Dinner at his grandma's house, second round of monopoly again. Home sweet home.

Anyway, I asked hubby a question before I went home. I asked him will he be afraid to lose me to some other guys out there who are wooing me. And hubby answered me a very very made me pissed off reply!
He said: " If the guys woo you, they sure headache. Firstly, they have to placed a 5k bucks deposit, followed by monthly installment of coming 2k. Do you think they can take it like how Im now? " Ok. I guess I exaggerated a lil. LOL But you get what I mean.

HAHA, so hubby is implying Im a spender! So freaking pissed, but hubby was right. I cant find any other good bf and husband-to-be like him anymore.LOL.
Then I asked him another question again. " Do you think we will last till marriage? "
And hubby replied me a very sweet answer.
" Silly baby, of cause we will lar! If I dont intend to marry you, for what we waste our time in this relationship? "

I love hubby lots lots lots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home