Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Met hubby at Centrepoint yesterday night. Collected my pay from my ex work-place. Gonna save up the money for hubby's birthday.
Off for dinner at LJS. Transformers afterwhich. Nice! I like. Give it 4.5/5 hamburgers!


Hubby came over to find me just now. He is meeting his bosses later for social drinks at 6.30pm at Suntec City. I know he misses me alot! HAHA.
Mac again. And my coupon got stolen by some assholes/bitches/morons/idiots/bastards! I just merely left the coupon on the table and went to order food with hubby then the next thing I know, the coupon was not there anymore. Wtf, we only teared out 2pieces of the coupon leh!
I curse the person who stole my coupon! May you choke on the fishball you eat, may you choke on the drink, may you fall onto the drain when you walk, may you hit by fallen durians or any other heavy fruits! May you hit by basketball hard when you pass by any basketball court, may you get tick off by your bosses for this whole month or rather, get sacked by your company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home