Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yesterday:
Reached hubby's house in the noon. Slept till evening time..hubby's grandma wanna bring food to one of his uncle staying at Hougang. So we left his house and drove his grandma, one of his aunt and I to Hougang. Stayed there till 10pm then hubby sent his aunt and grandma home.

I was feeling hungry then.. so we were thinking of where to eat. End up we turned round and round the expressway, AMK road, CTE to decide where to eat. Finally, we decided on Upper Thomson Road for roti prata. LOL. Actually wanted to go Jalan Kayu, but hubby worried that there won't have any parking lots available. Saw my ex-manager at the prata shop. HAHA.
Headed to Yishun Safra for bowling next. Hubby won me in bowling. Saddd =((
Home sweet home.

Okays, now Im at hubby's house again. LOL.
Tomorrow will be my officially first day of work! Oh man, Im so not prepared for work yet. Still in my holidays mood. HAHA.

10more days to cruise!
Happy, excitement, eagerness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home