Monday, October 23, 2006

Saturday was a blast for me. Though hubby and I din manage to go for BBQ, we enjoyed the time spent at his house. We slept the whole day. HAHA. We were damn tired after MOS-ing. Night was out with Houwee and Christie for mahjong at Peiling's house. Played till morning 8am. LOL. Reached home, slept till 6pm.

Nothing much for the weekends. Be meeting Sky, Ivan and Kelvin for mahjong session after my work with Christie and Peiling. And it is so dumb lar. You guys must be thinking 6 people how to play mahjong ryts? So now the conclusion is, Peiling and Christie share one. Ivan and I share one. Sky and Kelvin each. Thats it. And the dumb-iest thing is, Kelvin doesnt have mahjong table at his house. So Ivan FORCED me to go his house and accompany him bring the mahjong table over. VERY DUMB LAR. No mahjong table then play what mahjong. Arrrggghs. Now I have to go Ivan's house first, meet Christie and Peiling then go Kelvin's house. Its so dumb dumb dumb lar! Oh yes, work is a BITCH today. FUCKING boring.

Hubby said I had neglected him these few days. I admit I did lar. Cos I had been busy playing mahjong day and night. So tomorrow I will be his for the whole. Sorry peeps, for rejecting your invitation to go out. =))
Do forgive me ya? HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home