Friday, October 20, 2006

Im a happy girl now. Tomorrow is our 5th month anniversary. Time flew very fast. In a blink of an eye, its 5th months alr. Throughout these 5 months, sad and happy memories are kept in my mind. We quarrelled over small matters and fight over stupid matters. HAHA.

We are planning a very special way to celebrate our 5th month. I guess many couples will celebrate their anniversary by watching movie, eating dinner at some high-class restaurant or maybe going to some special places which hold their memories. But baby and I are not going to do all of the above mentioned.

Instead, ..........................................................

we are going Sentosa. HAHA. To sun-tan and to stroll around Sentosa. LOL. Pretty cool ya? =))

Well, actually that was part of our plan lar. Im not sure whether we will be going. Cos baby still wanna discuss with me further. LOL. But Im looking forward to it. Hmm, baby suggested having our own bbq at East Coast Park. But its like only the two of us only. HAHA. And Im always the one who is reluctant to bbq. LOL.

I miss my girls. =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home