Thursday, October 05, 2006

On MC ytd. Dear came to find me around 12p.m then we headed to fetch my small brother from school. Lunched at Sakura. Had a big fill. Sent small brother home before dear and I cabbed back to his home. Slept throughout the whole afternoon. I was sick you see. Dear was mugging in his essay.

Met up with Christie after her work in the evening. Off to town. Spent fcuking loads money. Christie bought one winter jacket from ZARA - 145Bucks. Thats was fine actually. I bought a pair of shoes for 125bucks at ZARA. Headed to Mango afterwhich. Bought another pair of shoes over there. 89bucks. =)
Great spender. Hurhur. LOL. Walked to Heeren. Christie bought one pair of shoes over there. CUTE! I bought one white handbag. I guess my dear is gon kill me pretty soon after he saw this entry. Dined at Sakae Sushi. Cabb-ed home~

Im going back Wisma again these few days. Saw this really cute top from Bebe. And one really nice wallet from Guess. Im getting it by all means. Wahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home