Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Im back to update my bloggy. Im going Taiwan for sure. No more Korea. Anyway, I will be leaving on the 16th December and only be back after Christmas. Im celebrating Christmas in Taiwan and I will be with my hubby. Isnt that nice? I know it is nice. HAHA.

Friday night : Dear and I went town for movies. But we missed out the timing. Christie and Joel came to find us at Cine. Slacked at the OUB building. Headed to Frankie's house for mahjong session. Christie, Dear, Frankie's mother and I of cos. Lose money at first, won back in the end. =)) Went for NATA Fair on Saturday. It was packed with people. Get to know alot of information from tour agencies. LOL. Home-ed afterwhich. Sunday was mahjong session at Peiling's house. Won pathetic 5bucks. HAHA. Hou Wee sent Christie and me home around midnight.

Thats all for the weekends.

Watched STAY ALIVE ytd over at TPY Eng Wah Cinema. There is only a pathetic sum of 7 people in the hall. LOL. I rate it 4/5 kisses. I realised the other horror movies and thrilling movies are like bullshit compared to STAY ALIVE. You die in the game, you die for real. Its nice people! Im waiting for a horror movie now-Death Note. Its rated first in USA I heard. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home