Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ytd was a long day for me. Dear came to send me to work in the morning and he bought Nasi Lemak for me as breakfast. I was late so we cabb-ed down to office. The misunderstanding is cleared. He's way too sweet. =))

Met up with my dearest brother, LESNER CHUA after work. He brought his friends along. They are cute. =)
Headed to Suki Sushi for dinner. My brother is so sweet. He treats me all the time. His friends were jealous that he din treat them. HAHA. Had fun with them. Joking around, chatting bout part-time jobs and their experience. And they are dancers. I mean, I saw them dancing once at Heeren. NYP dancing is good. =))

Pool session after that. I was busy playing Dota on one of bro's friend's labby. So the guys played their pool. We cant stop laughing. They are nice dudes. Stayed till 9.30pm. Bro and I took train home while his two friends took bus. Train-ed back to Yishun. Chat alot with bro. We did so much catching up that I realised it had been a long time I had a good and long talk with him. I know bro misses me. HAHA.

Quarrelled with bf on the way back Yishun-thr sms. He cabb-ed down to find me. Im really glad. Everything was fine after awhile. Stayed till 12am, we walked home. Had heart-to-heart talk with dear. I really appreciate all the efforts he put in our rs. Even so, Im not at least upset of not able to go Korea end of the year anymore. Cos we will be going Taiwan if we are not going Korea. I know dear is trying hard to make me happy. He tries to give in everytime, even if it was beyond his limit. Thanks baby. =))

Speaking of overseas, we went People Park Complex the other day. We went to ALL the travelling agencies and asked for Korea and Taiwan. And of cos, my bag was stuffed with all the tour packages information. Lyk wth. HAHA. Went over dear's house and looked through everything. We will be going to NATA fair on Friday. LOL. My parents loved the idea of I going overseas with dear. Daddy even told dear to protect me. LOL. My daddy even offered to sponsor my trip. But I refused. Cos I will be using my own hard-earn money for my shopping expenses. Im a good daughter alryts. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home