Saturday, September 02, 2006

Im still at my dear's house now. Had a long sleep tgt with dear today. HAHA. Only woke up in the afternoon. Dear went for work in the morning then came back around 12 plus. Went AMK for lunch. Train-ed back to TPY and rent dvds to watch back at his house. Rent TAKE THE LEAD and one chinese ghost movie. I had been aiming for TAKE THE LEAD and finally it was out. HAHA. Dear went all over to find the dvd that time but it wasn released yet. =((
Anyway, I got to watch it today. I rate it 5/5 kisses man. It totally aspired me in dancing and everything. Dear agreed with me cos both of us are dancing-freakos. We love dancing knows. Thats when clubbing comes in. HAHA. =))

Alryts, speak of clubbing. I was supposed to meet SKY and IVAN for drinking tonyts but I din go. Was with dear the whole day. SORRY peeps. Next week I promise. Ivan just called me. SKY had msg-ed me last nyt and said he is not going so it makes no difference today. HAHA. =))

Was supposed to go shopping with FISH today as well but I was at dear's house. So cant meet him. Sorry buddy. But you are booking in camp next sunday so we can meet on weekdays. =))

I shall stop my entry for today now. It is just a so-random entry lahs. Din really had much to update cos I was whole day long with dear. LOL. Im going off for supper with dear now.


JEN, remember what I said? If you wanna prata late in the nyt, I will buy for you. And thats for sure ya? Not only your guy can do that alryts. I can too. Cos we are sisters =))
Dont feel upset anymore ya? I will be there for you ALWAYS too. Though we are not in the same school, but Im always just a call away. And we lived so much near each other. Isnt that so? I LOVE YOU, my dear sis. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home