Thursday, August 24, 2006

Watched SNAKES ON THE PLANE last nyt. My opinion is totally the same as JEN.

COOL.
YIKES.
GROSS.

...........

Imagine there are snakes gliding here and there. Mind you, POISONOUS SNAKES. Its like so many so many snakes.

The story goes like this.
There is this guy who witness a murder. Killermen were sent to kill him. FBI helped him and wanted him to testify against the baddie. So the baddie knew and put alot of snakes in the plane where there are many other innocent people.

There is this part where one couple went to the toilet to have sex and the next thing they know, the snakes were on their move and they actually bite on the girl's nipples. OMG.

It was kinda of funny though in some parts. Did let me have a good laugh with my dear. HAHA. Anyway, the whole show was about unity. Those who survived helped one another and fought against the snakes. They are very united. Thats pretty cool. =))

Watch it people. I rate it 3.5/5 stars.

My dear is sleeping now. He looks cute when he sleeps. HAHA. My friends are going on a holiday to KL and GENTING on 4th Sept. The rates are cheap. 250+ for 2 person. I wanted to go but dear is having school. But its okays lahs. We are already planning to go Taiwan or HongKong on his coming holiday. Anyone interested? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home