Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Had a short phone conversation with one of my girlfriend last night. Im taken back by a fact. BLOODLY SHOCKED.

friend: do you know that the whoever is MIA now?
me: hurhur. really? she owes me money lehs.
friend: you too? she also owe me money.
me: I lent her 350bucks.
friend: I lent her 200bucks only.
me: she told me she is going to pay for her father's operation. Aiyahs, we all know her father's condition so I lent lor.
friend: she also tell me this. End up I know something.
me: WHAT?
friend: SHE GAMBLED THE MONEY AWAY DURING WORLD CUP ALREADY. AND HER FATHER IS NOT ILL AT ALL.

WHAT THE FUCK!

I felt CHEATED. Yes, pretty much CHEATED. I trust you, I treat you as my friend and I lent you money so as to save live. Yes, SAVE LIFE- YOUR FATHER'S LIFE. But you gambled away the money!! HOW COULD YOU???!!!!

I pity the father man. He got a daughter who cursed and swear at him saying he is in the hospital. WTH.

Hanged up with friend after awhile. Kept thinking about my money. 350bucks. =(((

Im not going to lend anymore money to you, MOTHERFUCKER. You better dont let me see you, Im going to chase you for my 350bucks!

BYE-BYE 350bucks. I love you. Really, I do. I will find you back, I promise.


You better watch out, arrhhhs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home