Monday, July 10, 2006

This year's World Cup totally CANNOT MAKE IT. But YES YES YES, ITALY WON!!!!

I hate those French players. They are so rough. Yikes.

Met up with Christie, Joel, Peiling and Hou Wee in the afternoon. HouWee came to fetch us one by one in his car. Headed to CWP for lunch then went to PARTYWORLD. KTV!!! Had a great time. Dear came to find me at CWP.

After KTV, we went Frankie's hse for mahjong session AGAIN. Won money. WHEES!!!

Alryts, since my baby wrote bout me in his blog. I shall wrote bout him as well. =))

My baby is always there for me. Always asking me to ignore those IMBECILE KIDS. This is not the important part. The most important part is how my baby puts in effort in this r/s and showing his love and concern towards me.

It makes me feel so so so blessed and fortunate and LOVED. He never fails to fetch me after work. Never fails to be by my side. Never fails to meet me EVERYDAY. Never fails to cheer me up when I had a bad day. Just like ryt now. Some idiots come and say me and I got so pissed off. But dear cheered me up. =)))

Whatever I want, whatever I want to do, dear never fails to give me the best of the world. Im really really really thankful to you, my dearest baby.

We had so much fun spending time tgt. Shopping every weekends, KTV almost every 2, 3 days. Thanks dear for giving me the best though you spent alot and Im guilty lahs.

Im so happy that we are going overseas for holiday soon. Having just you by my side is all that I need. Though we may have hurt each other countless times in a way or other, we always gone through every hurdles.

We got so much things to plan now. Isnt that so? =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home