Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yeahs, I miss my bf very much now though we had met up ytd. He came to fetch me from work ryt after he had off work. We headed to town for my ear-studs. Bought one purple star-ish stud from Heeren. Love it so much. =)

We went to one of the cafe at Cine to slack. Cam-whoring with my baby. Shall upload the pictures tonight. ( Im in the office now, no cable )

Reached Yishun around 11pm. The night is still young so we went under block to slack.
Had heart-to-heart talk with dear for the first time. The feeling is just...too great. I duno how to explain but anyway, I feel very very fortunate. You make me think of you every minute baby. The hugs and kisses and your everything is more than I needed.

Our smsing gon burst soon. Gon control, ya dear? Hahas. I gon stick with you for the rest of my life. =) The same goes to me. What's mine will be kept mine and only mine. Familiar yeahs?

I enjoyed the times with you last night. Not only last night, but always =) Coz you bright up my day.

I dun care what come in btw us. I only know I love you and want to be with you. Huggy huggy =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home