Saturday, May 13, 2006

Friday was supposed to be a public holiday, so it shd be fun. Hurhur. But it was like a Saturday to me.

Woke up in the afternoon on Friday. Met up with Keng and his friend at Somerset Mrt station ard 6pm and headed down to cine. Actually wanted to play pool, but it was full. So we decided on movies. But movies are either selling fast or midnyt show. We went to LJS for dinner then. Saw Gaowen there. Been a freaking long time since I last saw him. Well, the last time I met up with him was when he accompany me to go to an interview.

Slacked at LJS while waiting for Matthew. Ard 8pm, I met up with Matthew and walked down to Far East with him. All the way, he was bullying me. WTF. Accompany him go eat then wait for his friend. We were like planning what to do and the two gentlemen wanted to play billiard. After the fcuking billiard session, we went to burger king to slack. I cant wait to leave that fcuking billiard centre alryts. Its so damn hot in there. Slack till 11pm and my beloved Joycelyne wanted to meet me. I waited for her at Orchard Mrt Station outside.

The next damn thing happened was, after meeting up with Lyne,my shoes spoilt. I dont understand why my shoes are always going against me. I dunno how many pairs I had changed already. Pissed-off ! We cabb-ed back to my home just to change my shoes cuz there was no more shoes shop available!!

After changing my shoes, Lyne and I took bus 812 to Safra Party World. We were cam-whoring in the bus. As the whole bus only got both of us, we were so crazy that we only managed to take 2 perfect pictures.



Well, we reached Safra ard 12.30am and the KTV closed at 2am. So it was like, not worth it to sing? So we were deciding whether to go to AhLong's pub. But end up we slack under void deck eat instant noodles. Just good, KokLeong called me and we were just under his block. Asked for mahjong session. Hahas. Lyne and I won money from KokLeong and YongXin. Lols.

To Keng, Im sorry that I ps-ed you. But I promised Matthew I be meeting him as well.

To Matthew, stop pulling my ears !

Lastly, I seriously seriously hate last minute decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home