Saturday, April 01, 2006

Work till 10p.m. So so so tired. The sales are great, and we manage to hit the target given by our boss. Oh ya, did I mention that I got to work with Peixuan again! Cam-whoring again!

ChangCheng came to fetch me after my work. Back at Yishun, we saw 4 police cars outside Funland. So we thought that something big happened and decided to be kpo. Who knows, it was about 3 underaged teens drinking outside Funland. Cant believe they are so lame and dumb to drink outside Funland? Lols. Serves them ryts anyway. Underaged still want to copy others to drink. Hahas.

We headed to LJS for my dinner then. And something awful happened again.
This particular guy got fed-up with his group of friends and show off his temper. He flung his arms against a tray and the dirty food went inside another customer's food. LOLS!

So the lady customer was so pissed off that her husband called the police. HAHAS! And whats next was the guy get off his seat and pushed the glass door hard. Left a crack down there, poor lil door. =/

Next, I saw Beka and Leeyee. They were heading for midnyt movie. We sat at LJS till the police came and see show. Whees!

ChangCheng and me went for midnyt movie last nyt, KEEPING MUM.
Please, dont ever watch that show. I totally catch no balls. Lols. After the show, I still asked him does he understand norts. Hahas.

Slack till 3am then he send me home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home