Friday, March 10, 2006

Just have a lil chat with Jasmine and Bex. Jas's daughter is a problematic child, or rather, Jas has been too lenient towards her. But luckily, her daughter has been confiding in her for every problems and stuff.

Now I realised being a mother or a parent is not easy. Firstly, you gave birth to your child, you scare your child will not grow up. When they grow up, you scare that they will turn astray and do crimes. Once they become older, you scare that they will not take good care of themselves.

Being a modern parent is as bad either. You try to give the best of the world to your children but they always tend to take things as granted. Jas told me that once, her daughter told her this :" You should put yourself in my shoes cuz you'd gone through my age. But I cant put myself in your shoes cuz I'd not been a mother myself. " Well, it true. But at least being children ourselves, shdn we try to understand our parents as well?

I once have conflict with my parents, especially my mother. I keep finding her to be against me for every lil thing I do. Whatever I say was wrong, whatever I did was wrong. She'd never praised me for my doings and everything. So I decided to run away from home. But after a day, after my mother had been calling up almost all my friends in my hp phonebook, after she had been crying for nights, after she had been blaming herself for not being a good mother. I regretted running away from home. Cuz I realised, which mother would want the worst for her child, which mother would harm her child? After the incident, my relationship with my mother get better and I have tried TALKING to her since then.

Im writing this entry in the hope that many teens who have been taking things for granted will see this.

Alryts, now I shall come to this very sensitive topic, SEX. I decided to say this as well cuz Jas told me that her daughter had told her that her bf actually asked her for " that ". And they are only 15yrs old.

Well, its true that sex brings out all the feeling towards one another. Its the getting " high " period that one do the wrong thing. Im amused by the fact that young couples always told me the very same reason whenever I asked them why they'd broke off after having sex. Isnt it as good as letting the guy having a free meal after every experiences for the gals?

Their reasons to me are always : " Ohs, we have no more feelings for each other already. " NO MORE FEELINGS?

So shd I say that when ppl are having sex, they love their other half. VERY love that kind? But after they had sex, immediately they have no more feelings for each other? Isnt that very ridiculous?

I have this aunt who is very close to me, and she was pregnant at the age of 16. She's now 22. I asked why she wanted to have this kind of problem so young. She said this to me :" That time how I know so accurate arhs. "

WHAT? You dunno why? End up the one who suffer is the unborn baby. So after she knew she was pregnant, she and that guy got married. But divorced ryt after my aunt had given birth. In the end, its still the child who suffer. Ryt now, the child had no father. Sometimes, my this lil cousin would bite himself or beat himself. Its a sort of mentally problem. Cuz all this while, my aunt din really take care of him, is the grandmother. But luckily, everything is okays now. My aunt is married to a new guy, whom took good care of both mother and son. And they had a new baby too. ( Look at the photo I upload in previous entry, the baby cousin. ) =P

Please, do not TRY this kind of thing for fun. End up is the guy who got all the fun, but the gals suffered in the end.

Its very important for a gal to protect herself and know how to zi ai. Dun give in to guys so easily. Remember, decision always lie on your hands, nobody could have forced you or anything.

I know alot people would say that this kind of thing is very common among teenagers. But which gal would not want to keep pure and her virginity for her future husband?

I hope all the teens out there would know how to think. So what if you have grown up, grown taller, fatter or what. But if your brain din grow, you dunno how to think. What's the point? So please, people out there, even if you dun think of yourself. Think about your family members and your loved ones who might be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home