Sunday, March 19, 2006

Went out with Kenneth Soh Sen Guang in the evening to Orchard. Met up with him at Yishun Mrt interchange around 5.30.

Was supposed to go for dinner, but I was such a fussy pig that I cant chose what I wanna eat. So end up, I decided to play pool instead. Went to K Pool and I won him 4 rounds out of 7. Hahas, but we din finish playing the 7th round. Lols, YEAHS!

Kenneth, if you are looking at this, remember you still owe me something alryts!

Headed to Fast East plaza for my jacket searching. End up bought a white jacket from This Fashion. Thanks to Kenneth for you opinion. Next, we walk around and do some window-shopping. But it was already late and most of the shops are closing =(

We walked back to The Heeren and went for dinner at the Graffti Cafe. So damn full with the dumplings and noodles.

On our way home in train, we were cam-whoring. Hahas. Took so much lame and stupid faces poses. Gon upload them soon. =X

Thanks Kenneth for your accompany today. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home