Monday, May 08, 2006

I guess I gon get sick of Orchard sooner or later. Met up with Fish for shopping in the evening. To orchard. Hahas. It was a last minute decision. I was bored you see. Hahas.

Lunch-ed at Cafe Cartel. Fish entertained me with his girlish pattern cuz his hair is long. WTF. I took the pictures down.

Went Heeren. Bought a make-up removal. Shop around. Couldn find any tops I like or any bottoms. Anyway, I saw this nice bag. Gon buy it next week. =)

We turned to Taka next. Nothing much. Headed back to Cin for movies. But before that, we went to take neoprints. Have so much fun taking. =)
We decided on Mission Impossibe 3. I love Tom Cruise. OMFG, he is way too handsome and cool. GOSH!
Throughout the movie, Fish and I were discussing bout Tom Cruise. Haha. And they actually destroyed the car. I dunno how to spell the name. But is something like " Ra-mbo-gin-ni " ?
Anyway, my boss is driving that car. Damn rich kind. WTH. Envy =)

The movie was like 2 hrs? It was 11.30pm after the movie. I was supposed to head home. But Fish psycho-ed me to Boat Quay to find his friend and have fun. What da.. And I went. So we cabb-ed to Chamber 82. Well, his friend's parents were there. So we played poker, sing Ktv and play pool. I din drink much. Im afraid I couldn get up for work. Ard 2am, I left for home. I cant tahan already. Im way too tired. These few days had been going home in the morning and din have any good sleep.

Thanks Fish for your everything. Im also happy to go shopping with you okays =)
You owe me a dinner treat. Haha. I know your CHINESE NAME ALREADY. And I wun forget. And you wun be able to brainwash me like you said.

Here are the pictures =)





GOOK LUCK FOR YOUR NAFA TODAY FISH !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home