Saturday, April 15, 2006

Went out with Jen ytd and today. Yaya, I miss her loads. =)

I finally got my pay transfered to me today.

1.34pm:
Called up the bank and asked whether the money is in. Asked me to called back after 2pm to confirm.
2.06pm:
Called up bank, and the money was in.
I called Jen up and asked her out. Meet at 2.30 and headed to Orchard. Bought quite a number of things. Our legs are hurt =(
List of things I bought-
o1. Make-up stuff including foundation refill, blusher and eye shadow: $55
o2. Top from Heeren: $24
o3. Top from Blossom : $25
o4: Bag from INK : $34
05: Wallet and hp pouch from Wallet Shop: $42
o6: A pair of Jeans from Far-East: $40
o7: A belt from 77th Street : $13
Total : $288
Spend this amount just today. Gon work hard for coming month and I gon got much money to spend =)
Yesterday:
Was supposed to go clubbing but end up having mahjong session at Ahzai's house. Lose around $7. Played till 7am in the morning. So tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home