Monday, April 10, 2006

Met up with Lesner at my house near-by and headed to j8 shopping centre for dinner around 8. Had dinner at Cafe Cartel. And of cuz, my wonderful brother wanted to treat me. =)

We had so much fun dining at the place. Guess Lesner would never want to dine with me ever again. Hahas. We ordered the pork ribs when I dont even know how to cut. So Lesner got so pissed-off but laughing at his ass out that he snatched my plate and helped me cut. Lols.

I took some pictures of the ribs and I will upload them soon.
Lesner, you agreed to post it up too. Hahas.

I simply love my wonderful brother, LESNER CHUA.

Alryts, things btw me and ChangCheng seem to be alil better.

Sorry is always FOC, so no point saying so many sorry.It does not cure anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home