Sunday, May 21, 2006

Went Sentosa-ing with Francis and one of his friend. I got sun-burn! I left halfway cos I meeting HongEn in the evening. Sorry ehs Francis and friend.

Met up with HongEn at Plaza Sing at 7pm. Well, as usual, I was late.
Went for pool at Parklane. Then headed for kbox session. So funny can. And that dumbass sang so well. WTH.

We sang till 1am lidat. Supper-ing was next. Damn full can. We chatted about ghost stories out of sudden. And my hair stood up. Hahas. Took cab down to esplanade for a breeze. Lying there like nobody's buiness. Had so much fun talking to my dumbass =)

Stayed till 4.30 am. Cabb-ed home. Looking forward to movie with someone tml. You know who you are =)


I enjoyed the times with you. Yeahs, I too, hoped that the night would stop and I would stay in your arms forever. I think Im falling in love with you soon and - deeply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home