Monday, May 22, 2006

We are officially tgt =)

Somehow the word " officially " sounds bit weird. But I dont care, I love him.

Yeahs, never before do I spend a night at Esplanade with a guy, in the sense of just the two of us. Baby, you are the one.

I know all my besties and friends are happy for me. I know, and I truely thanks you guys for being there for me. Well, that doesn mean that now I had got a bf, I will forget bout you peeps. I wun, cos all of you stand a important place in my heart. Downright in my heart =)

Just a few weeks ago, I thought I would lose a very good bestie of mine. But now, I felt so much ease to know that we are still bestie. We are still sisters. Your words assure me babe. I dowanna lose you as a bestie. I cherish the friendship we had all this 2yrs coming 3yrs. We had been through so much in school and yet we stick to each other still. No matter what, you will always be my bestie. Im happy to clear the misunderstanding in between us.

Whatever it is, I love my sisters. Really I do, I cherish all of you. You guys wrote in a chapter in my life =)
And I will never forget how we spend our school-days tgt.

And Im fortunate to have you. Really I do. Im saying from the bottom of my heart. I will cherish you as well. I love you dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home