Sunday, July 09, 2006

Had a long day today. Met up with KENNETH SOH ard 3pm at Cine. I treated him to Cafe Cartel as his birthday present. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

Walked and shopped at Heeren after lunch Bought a T-shirt for dear. Kenneth had to meet his gf for dinner and I met up with JEN for a short catching up. I MISS this babe LOADS! She was in town as well. Dear came to find me after he met up with his friend.

BEX and ANDY came to find us at Taka for dinner. I miss BEX loads. End up we went back Cine for dinner again. Cam-whore with BEX. Had a TRUMBLE game. So damn funny and exciting.

Im not in a good mood ryt now. But Im happy to meet up my buddy and sistahs today. STEPH, we got to meet up soon kays? I MISS YOU LAHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home