Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hahas. My dearest baby complained that I din update my blog so he din update too.

I shall start from Sunday then. Yes, Im getting fatter and fatter. I know I know. Met up with dear for dinner in the evening and we headed to town. Dined at Jack's place and I had mango mousse for my desert. MY FAVOURITE! After dinner, we shopped awhile and I " declare " hungry again. So we went to coffee club for another round of desert. This time round, Im full. Wahahaha.

Well, Im still wondering what happened on Monday.

Had Pastamania for dinner ytd with dear after work at J8. I love the cheese. MORE cheeseeee. MORE MORE MORE. Stoned there for quite a long time then we went shopping. Basically, there is nothing to shop at J8 lah. Anyway, had a small misunderstanding with dear last nyt. But its all over now. Everything is fine. =)
30th MAY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISH! YOU BETTER MEET ME FAST FOR YOUR MEAL. =)

And now I shall update bout today. YES, TODAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHANG LEEYEE!
Dear came to fetch me after my work today. Just feel great when he came to fetch me after work everyday. We went back to Yishun early cos we gon do some grocery shopping. Alryts, its for me. Im buying loads of junk food to put in my office. Yummy.
We went BK and stoned. Had heart-to-heart talk with dear. =)

Im so stressed. Being a sales co-ordinator is not as simple as I think. Stupid orders and nasty customers. Making me mad like hell. I made the same mistakes over and over again. But what can I do? THIS IS ONLY MY THIRD DAY OF WORK!
Anyway, I got my own desk, own computer, own space to put my things and soft-toys. And not to forget, my own music. Whees.


Disappointment and hurt is unavoid-able in each r/s. The most important fact lies on how we maintain our r/s. I trust you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home