Friday, May 26, 2006

Yes, Im pretty much sure Im being drifted away from my besties more. All of us are having our own life. They are studying and Im working. They study in the same school while Im just a distance away from them. Of cos Im not blaming them as I was the one who din really work hard to achieve my results lahs.

The once everyday meet-up and gossiping among us seem to fade away. Those memories are frozen and they are gone in just a few minutes. Outings are not as much as before. Calls and sms-es are lesser day by day. Not even some tags anymore. =)

Okays, shall not brood over these kind of thingys. I know the sister-ship between us will not be defeated just over a small period of time. I have faith in them and myself as well. It doesn matter that if they forget bout me one or two days. But anyway, I have confidence that they din forget bout me lahs. Just miss them you see.

Leeyee is coming over to my office for interview this coming monday. Im promoted to be a sales co-ordinator. So Leeyee will be taking over my current post as an admin if she's chosen. And my boss is damn nice can.

One of my collegue left due to mishandling of stress in her work. Yes, I miss her so much can. We hugged and cried today. Its saddening. I still remembered how she took care of me when I first came for interview. And of cos the days we went behind the stairs and chit-chat and gossiped. I will miss you LiHui! You promised you will bring your baby out with us for shopping during this Great Singapore Sale. Im looking forward !

Was supposed to catch movie with my bf ytd after work but the tickets are selling fast can. No movies in the end. Slacked at the " friends " Cafe and played poker there. Had so much fun =)
Be meeting him tml after his work then we shall head for mahjong session.

Okays, Im alr planning what to buy and how to celebrate his bdae. There's so much things I wanna do. It gon be a surprise =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home