Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Took half day leave today. Went over dear's house and sleep before I left for work. Im so tired knows. Din really sleep enough and well these few days. Reach dear's house around 9.30 am then I dropped "dead" on the bed and dozed off, zzzzzzzz. I love it when dear hugged me when Im sleeping. HAHA.

Went KTV last nyt after work with dear. Sang and sang, sang and sang. NO VOICE TODAY =(
Played PHOTO-HUNT in one of the machine at PARTYWORLD. So fun.

Im going crazy of one song now. ONE CANTO SONG-HAO XIN HAO BAO. I kept on repeating the same song during our KTV session. WAHAHA. ( listen to the song which I put in my blog right now )

One of my collegue left our company again. She is one of those who I always hang around with when I first came to this company. Soon, we become good friends and will go shopping together. But after some time, we drifted apart again. And right now, she is no longer my collegue anymore. Im going to miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home