Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm here to update my blog =))

So many so many so manyyyyyyy things to update. Shall start from last week. Went zoo with dear on Sunday. Took alot alot alot pictures. I shall upload them all once dear edit and resize the pictures. Had so much fun with dear that day. LOVES.

Friday was our 2nd month. 21st July 2006. Dear waited for me at my workplace and he bought roses for me. 9 PINK roses. Shall upload the pictures too with dear and me inside =)
The roses are taken care BY me till now and they still look as pretty as ever.

The most recent Sat, we went over to my grandma's house for lunch+dinner. In between, we met up with Jen and Yucong for movie. TOKYO DRIFT. I love the cars. LOVE IT LOADS.
The day before we went to watch DRAGON TIGER GATE. ITS NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE. ENJOY =)))

Was supposed to go cycling at East Coast yesterday. But dear was sick, so I went over his house and take care of him. I'm a good wife ya? WAHAHA. But I'm the spender in between us. I'm sorry dear, I will save up more okays. We are going for holidays soon =))

In the evening Frankie's mother called me for mahjong session. Both of us went to accompany Auntie as well as play 3-KAR mahjong. LOL.

Around 12am dear send me home. And something terrible happened. We quarrelled. Well, this time round, its a big-time quarrel.

But everything is over now, dear and me are still as sweet as ever. Dear got up at 5am just to send me go work this morning though we hanged up on the phone 3am in the morning. Enjoyed the journey to work this morning, cuddling in dear's arms and hugging him tightly.

Be meeting dear after work later. 5hours and 15Mintues more.


dear, im sorry. i know im a freak-gf. but you always put the blame to yourself. i undertstand the pains and hurts we are coming to. i understand your pains as well as mine. you always wanted to protect me and try not to inflict any hurts on me. thanks baby, for everything you had done and for the sake of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home