Monday, August 14, 2006

UPDATE!!!

Met up with Jen and her guy on Sat at Cityhall-headed towards esplanade. DAMN lahs, so many people. Dear was like protecting me every now and then. HAHA. 9pm, bomb! Fireworks started. NICE NICE AND NICE. Couldn see some parts cos some bloody idiots stood up out of nowhere. Dear wanted to carry me on his shoulders so I could have a closer view, but Im scared lahs-of falling down. LOL.

9.12pm-everything ended. We waited for the crowd to go off then we went to ASIA KITCHEN for some light desserts. Had loads of fun joking around. Im glad that my dear hit off well with my friends. HAHA. Well, my dear is SOCIAL-ABLE. =)))

Train-ed back to Yishun.

Met up with Jen and her guy again ytd at starbucks. They were studying. My dear wanted to study too. So Im all alone lahs. I tried hard and hard and harder to distract all of them so perhaps, one or two could entertain me. But only Jen and my dear responded. Yucong kept on disturbing me. He was not entertaining me =(

Watched THE GHOST GAME after that. I got bloody freaked out that I almost cried. My dear sis, Jen was so brave. Hurhur, she said it was not scary. BUT IT IS. I wouldn wanna go Thailand.

Yucong sent Jen home, the two lil lovey-dovey. Dear and I headed to LJS for dinner. Had mahjong session at Peiling's house in the night. Finally Christie played mahjong with us. Been fcuking long time we had a mahjong session with her. WON money. HAHA. Dear went back home in between my games.

After my mahjong session, dear came to find me then we went tpy lor8 for supper. Saw my primary school teachers. HAPPY =) Ordered so much things. Had satay knows. Its like finally I can eat satay. MY COUGH IS GONE. Wahaha.

Cabb-ed home. During the trip back, dear and I were discussing bout buying cars. We gonna save up more money. I had been spending so much money these few days. =((

Smack me, Im a spender. I know. Argghhs, dear is killing me sooner.

Let me think, last friday I saw someone. Or rather- 2 person. 2 person who I really do not want to see. It brought me bad luck that day. Win only 60cents that very night on mahjong. Im pretty sure that I lose money cos I saw the 2 person I dowanna see at TPY. HAHA.

Watched CLICK. Yes, I cried. Its so touching at the very last part. The guy is such a poor thing. His wife ran away. His children called another guy "DAD". The remote control controlled his life. Poor him. But everything was a dream in the end. I rate it 4/5 kisses =)


Alryts, since dear is gonna kill me cos Im a spender. Im going to kill him too. He skipped his lesson just to queue for the LEE SHENG JIE concert's tickets which is going to hold in his school this coming Wed.

But anyway, thanks baby. I know you wanted to give me a surprise that why you went to queue for the tickets. Even if there is no concert, Im still very happy to spend every minutes with you darling. You know it =))



Can I meet up with my dear sisters and friends soon? Hurhur, STEPH. I wanna bump onto you lahs. BEKA, I wanna go BALI with you. JEN, I wanna watch loads movies with you. LEEYEE, I wanna have supper with you. FRIENDS, I wanna meet all of YOU.

Sher, Joanne, Adam, Junxiang, Alex, Jess, Syliva and gang, yes yes yes, Im going clubbing with all of you okays. Can my bf come along? HAHA.

I MISS ALL OF YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home