Sunday, August 20, 2006

Went for PAN WEI BO's concert on Friday. He is COOL, HANDSOME and GREAT! I love his dancing man. But poor him, he was sick and hence he could only sing fast songs and not slow+romantic songs for us. =(( Take care alryts Pan Wei Bo, we will always support you. Had a great time listening and enjoying his concert. Once again, thanks to my dear =))

Met up with Christie, Peiling, Hao Wee and Joel yesterday in town. The meet-up was meant to be a surprise for Christie cos it was her birthday. Peiling and Hao Wee bought present while dear and I bought the cake. We agreed on PARTYWORLD for KTV session.

7pm- All of us reached and headed for KTV session. Everyone was high and we couldn finish singing all the songs we had chose.

Hao Wee suggested going Boat Quay after that. Joel suggested going BARCODE as he could get discounts on Chivas. So we went Boat Quay-BARCODE. Yes, the Chivas is cheap. 118 bucks. It was the first time dear went to a pub with me =)) Okays, I was drunk after 9 glasses of Chivas. Im a bad drinker, I know.

Dear told me what happened. The following :-

First, Peiling was drunk and she vomited all around the toilet's basin. Christie was high on alcohol. I was busy playing hand games with Joel and I kept losing. So I had to drink glasses and glasses of Chivas. Next, I started saying rubbish and I even accused dear for shouting at me when I was drunk. I even mistook him as a stranger and pushed him away. Kept claiming I wanted to find my dear, when he was just beside me. WTH. Peiling started to cry and Joel hugged her. Christie ran downstairs and said she wanted to dance. Hao Wee ran after her then. Thats how crazy we girls were when we were high on alcohol. All of us left BARCODE and walked all the way to Sahara. Christie kept saying she wanted to go RAVE. I was busy walking around and vomited all over the entrance of Sahara. I guess the guys were pretty much pissed off. LOL. I screamed at dear outside Sahara and kept pushing him away. I even said hurtful remarks and words to dear. =((

Alryts, dear said he brought me to ChongPang Nasi Lemak after the whole commotion for supper. He told me I ordered egg, chicken wing and hashbrown. Well, I CANT REMMBER A SINGLE THING. My head hurts pretty much now still. Im glad dear was with me the whole of last night. I cant imagine what will happen if I was drunk and go around screaming at other people. Gosh. LOL.

The above are based on what my dear and Joel told me. HAHA.


Anyway, happy birthday to CHRISTIE.

Just wanna say some words to my baby.
Thanks dear for tolerating my nonsense last night. I know I hurt you with my words and actions last night. HAHA. And you are not going to let me drink again. Im so lucky to have you. Really I do. =))


Update on today.
Met up with Christie and Joel at J8 in the afternoon. Dear came to find me after awhile. He wanted to meet me. Well, I miss him too. HAHA. Had our lunch half-way when we decided to buy 4-D. LOL. Dear and I bought our own personal number but sad to say, we did not win. HAHA. Nevermind, we only go for fun so it doesn matter even if we lose 2 bucks. Slacked at void deck near their house- Bishan. Headed for dinner in the evening. Hao Wee came to find us and we went Bishan Park to slack.

Dear just send me home. Miss him so much now. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home