Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Im over at my dear's house now. Took leave today just to spend time with my baby. Was supposed to go NTU for the LEE SHENG JIE's concert but I dont really feel like going. Anyway, the concert start at 7pm so I still have time to consider. LOL.

Had a tiff with my mummy ytd. FUCK. She called me to rush to my auntie's house for dunno what bloody celebration so I rushed down in cab after my work. End up was she lost money in MAHJONG and asked me to withdraw money to help her pay first. WTH!!

Alryts, its okays. Everyything is okays now. =)

Dear is bathing now, Im using his labby to update this blog. STEPH- I did update. HAHA.
We are heading to Sakae Sushi for lunch later. I lost 3Kg when I was sick that time! So damn happy lahs. WAHAHA.

BEKA got a new hp from her guy. So happy for her. Yes, JEN was right. BEKA, you both should really get married and live happily ever after. Anyway, Happy belated 11th month to you and ANDY. =)) i MISS YOU LOADS BEKA.

Last night, I flipped through a diary of mine and my great 3 sisters- JEN STEPH and BEKA. Alryts, the thing goes this way. We used to have this diary when we are in secondary school. We will write everything inside and kept no secrets from one another. And at that point of time, all of us are attached. =))

I looked through the neo-prints we used to take in our school uniforms, the neo-prints we took when we skipped the excursion to poly but headed to bugis that time. HAHA. I MISS THE TIMES =((

We will always be the best sisters of all =)


I MISS JOANN TOO. Saw your name?? HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home