Friday, August 18, 2006

End work at 8.45pm last nyt. OT OT OT. So many things to do. Alryts, I went to watch LEE SHENG JIE'S concert in the end on Wed. Took cab down after lunching at Sakae. Took pictures. Shall upload them soon. The fcuking cab-driver drove to NUS instead of NTU. We wasted dunno how many $%^&*(&^ years to get to NTU.

Lee Sheng Jie sang very well. Hurhur, too bad Im not a fan of his lahs. But I like him now =) The whole lecture hall which is held for his concert is big. And it really looks lyk he was having his big-time concert. HAHA.

Im going for PAN WEI BO's concert at NTU tonyt again!!! This time round is I wanted to go. I LOVE PAN WEI BO. Dear did not go for his classes ytd just to queue up for the tickets. Thanks baby =))

My company is holding a bbq on 1st Sept. Omg knows, I was planning to take leave that day so I can go back to my secondary school and gather with all my friends. Guess this time is a big N-O. =((


I never knew that I would love you so much.
I never knew that we would stay so sweet though we always quarrel over small things.
I never knew you would stay with me after so long.
And I never knew you would be the guy who I want to be with forever and for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home