Monday, September 04, 2006

Sorry guys for my slow and retarded updates. LOL. I was busying with my work and bf. SORRY!!

Alryts, woke up around 10am ytd. Thats like so early can. Went for breakfast with dear at TPY. I forgot what we ate alr. HAHA. Saw alot people at TPY cos of the SUPERSTAR thingy. Saw SOUL!! My favourite superband members. LOL. Din get to see Junyang. =((
Headed to return the dvds and rent new ones again. Waste money only. Cos once we reached home, I dropped dead on the bed and sleep again. HAHA. Dear also slept throughout without watching any dvds. Woke up around 5pm then went Peiling's house for mahjong session. Her house is like so near dear's house so we walked there. Lose mahjong. So is Peiling's mother. Dear won 50 bucks. All from Auntie and me. HAHA. I dont have to pay anyway. =))

Overslept tgt with dear this morning. He was late for school and I was late for work. Freak.
Be meeting dear after my work tonyts for movie and dinner. Its time I gon be a good gf ya? I got my pay alr and Im treating my dear to dinner. Isnt that nice of me? =))


There's so many movie I haven watch.
I wanna watch -

LIL MAN...
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA..
CHAI LAI ANGELS...
SINGAPORE DREAMING...


So so so so many......
Any movies date? HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home