Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Slept at dear's house last nyt after work. Once I reach his house, I just dropped dead can. Work was a bitch ytd. FUCK! Those bloody morons, bastards, bitches, idiots, assholes and suckers! STUPID CUSTOMERS.

Alryts, nvm. LJS for dinner. Online searching for air tickets the whole day. And finally found one. JETSTAR ASIA. Dear and I were hestitating as the prices will still go up very soon. Anyway, Christie and I decided to go Singapore Expo next week to see the NATA TRAVELS. I guess it will be cheaper if we buy our air tickets and hotel reservations there. Yepps. =))

I cant wait to go Taiwan with my dear. We are alr planning to go Japan next yr June. Woo~

I said THANK YOU to Johnny Uncle last nyt. Was on the phone with him. He said I din go home for %$#@^&* years. Okays, I did go home. Just that I go home late. HAHA. =))

I miss my hubby now. We are not meeting tonyts. He has a sailing meeting tonyts in his sch. =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home