Monday, September 25, 2006

Im pretty upset. Maybe I wont be able to go Korea anymore cos of the weather and my dear said that the food there might not be to my liking. Furthermore, the expenses would be very high and there will be nothing to shop too as it is winter-time. He suggested Taiwan or HongKong. I know dear is trying hard to make me happy by suggesting TW and HK cos there will be enough shopping spree for me. But I really wanna go Korea. I dowanna quarrel with baby over this as well.

Christie and HaoWee wanna go Taiwan too. I mean, Christie and I had agreed to go Taiwan since then but I just wanna go Korea lah. Guys, if I go Taiwan, I will still buy presents back for all of you.

I really wanna go Korea. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home