Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just woke up. Reach home at 4am this morning. Catched WORLD TRADE CENTER with baby at Plaza Singapura. Its nice, touching and saddening. Only 20 people were pulled out alive. More than 2500 people were killed. ( I cant remember the actual no. ) =((
Baby loved the show so much. Worth watching. 2 and a half hour movie. Rate it 5/5 stars.
My baby is so sweet lah. Love him to the bits. He offered to watch horror movie with me at first thou he dont like. But I accompany him watched WTC. HAHA.

Before the movie started, we went to the acarde. You know, there is this big machine at Plaza Sing where there are loads of sweets and if you hit the jackpot, the toy will fall and it will be yours. I think the machine is called " Big SweetLand " or something. Alryts, dear and I went to try luck. Cos there is this auntie who won 6 toys in a row!
We sat down beside her, trying to steal her luck. HAHA. We changed the tokens. 5 bucks for 6 credits. We changed 20 bucks first. Within a few minutes, the auntie won again and we hit the jackpot! So I got this really huge cow toy. Dear asked me if I still want to play. Since there are so many toys, I decided to play more. We still got so much credits left anyway. We tried second time. This time, the toy was a piggy. Within minutes again, the auntie won another toy and we hit the jackpot one more time! Alryts, I got that toy in my hand. We changed 20 bucks more. And tried again. Had a hard time at the third round. But after a few mintues, the auntie won a toy again! The next thing we knew, we also won the same toy! So a total of 3 toys in my hands now. Those big big bears bears. HAHA. The auntie walked off with her toys. She won all the toys in that machine alr. LOL. So dear changed another 50bucks. We had a hard time when that auntie was gone. We hit the jackpot one more time after 30bucks. So it means I had another toy in my hand, but the acarde auntie suggested asking me to change for a better toy if I hit the jackpot again. But If I cant get the 2nd jackpot done, I can still get back my first prize. So dear and I decided to try for second time. DAMN IT LAH. The auntie was a bloody cheater bug! We spent all the 50bucks alr so we din want to play anymore. I requested for my first toy but that anutie deny. WTF! I was pretty angry but dear asked me to tolerate. Cos he dont mind losing that toy as he was happy with the way I hugged my toys. HAHA. Oh yes, we had a2 huge plastic bags of sweets. Cos we used the sweets to hit the jackpot you see. Happily took the 5 plastic bags out of the acarde. LOL. 100bucks gone....just for the jackpot.

I love my baby. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home