Sunday, October 15, 2006

I only slept 3hours today. Reach home at 7am, had mahjong session with Christie, Auntie and Christie's friends till this morning. Won 100bucks. Happy. =)) Woke up at 10 plus, went to meet baby cos I promised him I will go East Coast with him. We had been planning to go East Coast back then but things always cropped up last minute so we postphone the trip to East Coast. Anyway, when I reach baby's house, I immediately dozed off on his bed. LOL. So we went East Coast around 5pm.

Shall let the pictures do the talking...=))

The bicyle we rent..




We stopped at the jetty and enjoy the sight and breeze. The breeze is just so cooling! And I love the way hubby hugged me. LOL. We played around the jetty and cam-whored. HAHA.
Cheeky us..


Stupid face of his..


Serious..



Yes, we finally got one perfect pic!
We tried to compete each another with our photography skills. But both of us missed..So..
Take ONE: by ME.

Take TWO: By HUBBY.
We decided to hold the camera together..And it is much more perfect! LOL.
Take THREE: by US!

ME!!
HUBBY!!
We stopped at one of those ice-creams kiosok and got ice-cream for ourselves each.

Hubby's is yam and mine is chocolate.

Happily enjoy our ice-creams. HAHA.

Had dinner at this steamboat resturant..
Darn full...LOL.
Headed for deserts at Gelare Cafe....
Hubby had raspbarry and vanilla bean favours.
Mine is vanilla bean and chocolate favour!
Then it was cam-whoring time again.
Cheers to ICE-CREAMS!
My aiming sucks. LOL.
Hubby looked so gay. HAHA.
And me!!
Alryts, end of East Coast story...here's one picture of the sea to share with. =))
Sea-view..so nice!




I enjoyed the day out with hubby today. We had so much first-time memories together. Im so looking forward to our 5th month. Perhaps, 5 months seem to be short compared to those 1year and blah blah blah. But during these 5 months, we had so much fun and memories. I just love my baby so much. Really I do. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home